Posts Tagged With: team dynamics
When “My Way” Needs to Hit the Highway
- POSTED Tuesday, October 2, 2018
- CATEGORY: Change Management, Leadership Challenges, Leadership Lessons, Organizational Culture
One of the most consistent aspects of leadership is inconsistency. No two weeks are alike. Days start with one plan and end with another. Employees leave, competitors innovate, customer needs shift. Most leaders are drawn to the excitement of (CONTINUE READING)
How Often Do You Follow?
- POSTED Tuesday, June 23, 2015
- CATEGORY: Leadership Challenges, Organizational Culture, Team Effectiveness
Last week I heard one of those statements that made me think: “Yes! So true! I need to write that down!” You know those statements? The comment was: “It’s not about following the music; it’s about following each other.” (CONTINUE READING)
Yes, You’re Touchy-Feely. Get Over It.
- POSTED Thursday, April 25, 2013
- CATEGORY: Corporate "Health", Food for Thought, Leadership Challenges, Organizational Culture, Personal Effectiveness, Team Effectiveness
If I had a nickel for every time a leader or a team said to me: “we’re not into the touchy feely stuff,” I’d own a vacation home or two. If I had a dime for every time that same (CONTINUE READING)